Programs I wrote:
GldIf you use Postfix SMTP Server you may need to implement
the greylisting algorithm to reduce spams.
Gld is a standalone greylisting server for Postfix
it listen on a TCP port and use MySQL for storing data.
The server supports whitelists based on sender,sender_domain and client_ip.
it supports also light greylisting and DNS white lists.
gld is free and under the GPL licence.
Gld is available as package for Debian and Ubuntu under the name postfix-gld.
- Current Version : 1.7 (01/05/2006).
- Os : Unix*
- Source Provided: Yes
- Download link : Gld Sources
SustatIf you use Serv-U Ftp Server you may need statistics of your server.
SuStat is a program made to generate ASCII reports about your ftp server activity.
SuStat features :
* Reports Download/Upload volumes user by user
* Reports Download/Upload volumes host by host
* Reports most downloaded files/directories
* Reports users connexions and failures
* Can process regarding a date range
* Output is ASCII and can be imported in Excel
* Is command line oriented and thus can be scripted
* Very Fast
* It's totally FREE
- Current Version : 2.00 (12/05/2002).
- Os : Windows, Linux , AIX
- Source Provided : No
- Download link : Windows binary, Linux binary, AIX binary